2 sheets (12x18–inches each) aluminum foil
2 cans tuna (5 oz. each), drained and broken up with fork
1 can (16 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables for stir fry, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium–high.
2. Half the frozen vegetables and center each half on the aluminum foil sheets. Half the pineapple chunks and put each half on top of the vegetables. Top each with a can of tuna. Combine the teriyaki sauce, ginger, and salt; spoon evenly over tuna, pineapple, and vegetables.
3. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
4. Bake 16 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR grill 8 to 10 minutes in covered grill.
5. Serve over cooked rice. Add salt, pepper, and more teriyaki sauce as desired.