Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cornflake Chicken

This is the chicken our family loves. Any special occasion, conference weekend, birthdays, Sunday dinner, etc, this is what we have. I want this every birthday. We always called it cornflake chicken, and I didn't know it had an actual name until my mom gave me the recipe when I got married.

Cornflake Chicken or Boneless Baked Parmesan
Chicken tenders or breasts
¼ cup margarine, melted
½ cup corn flake crumbs
¼ cup parmesan cheese
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (or less)
½ tsp. salt

1. Place corn flakes in doubled plastic bag. Crush corn flakes with rolling pin. Add cheese, cayenne, and salt to plastic bag. Shake well.
2. Dip chicken in margarine. Then dip in corn flake mixture until evenly coated.
3. Arrange chicken in single layer in shallow baking pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment