Friday, February 18, 2011

Chicken & Stuffing Bake

This is one of my favorite recipes. Its fast and simple and my husband is pretty dang content with any recipe that involves cream of chicken soup! The ranch seasoning is basically my universal seasoning that I put in just about everything- all it is is the powdered mix that you can buy by the packet or in a jar at just about any grocery store, but you dont have to have it. Hope you like it!

1 pkg Stuffing (Stovetop is my fave)
1 lb of chicken , cut into 1in pieces
1/4 C. sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 tbsp ranch mix seasoning (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Prepare stuffing according to directions, set aside
3. Mix chicken with cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and ranch seasoning in 9x9 dish
4.Top with stuffing
5. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is done

Happy Eating!!!
~Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog idea! Hope you don't mind if I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev and I tried this a couple days ago, Delish! I really like the ranch flavoring in it.

    ReplyDelete